CODE OF ETHICS
1. Members of this organization are expected to obey all laws, rules and regulations pertaining to professionalism in conduct and behavior.
2. Members will conduct themselves with respect to others in such a way as to reflect the highest standards of respect, professionalism, honesty and integrity.
3. Members will protect the confidentiality of any and all sensitive information or material regarding the business affairs and discussions within this organization, to include the Fitness Hall of Fame, and any of its affiliates.
4. Members are expected to conduct themselves inside and outside of this organization in such a manner as not to bring discredit upon the organization.
5. Sexual harassment and discrimination will not be tolerated within this organization.
6. Members will not commit or engage in any unlawful acts to include, but not limited to: drug or alcohol abuse, manufacture of illegal drugs and/or controlled substances, child or spouse abuse, or theft.
7. Any member who is disciplined or expelled from this organization, has the right to appeal to the Advisory Board.
This Code of Ethics identifies the basic principles of conduct that this organization believes to be fundamental to the conduct of a member, but is limited and does not address every ethical situation or dilemma that a member may encounter. Members that are unsure about the proper action to be taken in any particular situation are encouraged to consult with an Advisory Board member.